7. Add <h2> header tags
Use your second keywords for <h2> header tags, i.e. <h2>Search Engine Optimization</h2>
8. Add <h3> header tags
Use your other keywords for <h3> header tags, i.e <h3>SEO Articles</h3>
9. Add <h4> header tags
You can place your other related keywords at the last part of your contents. For example I put my keywords “Another related SEO articles” for <h4> header tags. You can also place your keywords at Navigation menu for <h4> header tags as you can see menus in this page.
10. Bolding, italicizing, and underlining
Do them only one time each, maximum. Only do one per keyword.
11. Properly include <alt> image tags
Click on 2 more graphics through your webpage and enter your other 2 keywords plus extra word “graphic” or “image”, avoid spam. For example: alt=”MES-SEOmaster image1″.
12. Focus each page’s SEO on a primary and a secondary keyword. You should target each page’s SEO on a primary and secondary keyword. People often make the common mistake of using different pages to target the same keywords. Don’t do that!
Once you’ve completed the onpage optimization, it’s time to start the offpage optimization of your web site. Onpage optimization will make SMALL changes in your ranking, but WILL NOT help your site make dramatic jumps in ranking. It is the OFFPAGE OPTIMIZATION factors that will get you high rankings. That means building links. You don’t want to go the route of doing reciprocal link trades or link farms. What you really want to do is think back to the very first steps you took to optimize the site. What value does the site offer? Who would find it most valuable? Where do these people “hang out” online, and how can you get them to come to you?
Most web sites want to offer their visitors something of value. If you can show a site owner how a link to your site would help its users, you stand a good chance of getting a link from that site. You shouldn’t actually request a link so much as focus on the value your site offers so the site owner will think of linking to you himself.
How strong of a campaign should you conduct? About 100 links per day for five days. Remember, this is just the beginning as far as SEO for your site goes; you’ll do more link requests later, after you’ve completed this first phase.
Important things about Offpage Optimization are:
1. Which websites link to you
2. The number of websites linking to you
3. The Google page rank of the website linking to you
4. The page title of the website linking to you
5. The anchor text used in the link linking to you
6. The number and type of links linking to the website that’s linking to you
7. The number of outbound links on the website that’s linking to you
8. The total number of links on the website that’s linking to you
9. Whether or not the websites linking to you are deemed by Google as an authority website, etc.
That’s all for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) part 2.